Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Turn:


The Blog was Aly's idea. I was looking for a relatively easy way to communicate with our friends and family (YOU!) without having to spend hours emailing everyone. She suggested a blog. Being a person of finely-tuned computer skills, Aly assured me it would be simple! And she was correct. Setting up the Blog was simple. The difficult part is what to say and how to say it.

We have more than enough technical data to share with you. Lots of numbers and scales and percentages. Not very interesting stuff.


Most people want to know how we are doing. That's not so easy to put in words. Some days I look at Ron as he is getting ready to go to work and think, "He looks normal. He's doing normal things. But things are NOT normal." How weird is that? I am not a person who does well with waiting around to make a plan. If I were in charge of this cancer, we would have a plan, execute the plan, and we would be on to the next adventure in life. But of course... this path in our lives does not work that way. Sigh....


I have been encouraged, blessed, and overwhelmed (in a good way!) by the response from our family and friends. It is my hope that this blog will be a way we can communicate with you and keep you informed as we make a plan and move forward. Please feel free to add your comments. We appreciate your prayers . And we love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment